Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Where Did the Story Go?

Although it seems like I was working toward a big "finale!" I am disappointed to share that I didn't follow through to the end of the minibook and do that.  The bike continues to move further to the right on the pages and the frame becomes completely blue, but......

no BIG "AH-HAAA!" 


After the right register (right page) moving the beautiful blue frame forward, the next for left registers are virtually bike-less with the exception of the small, solo, washi hold-out.


The small page with the washed-out bike for right register #2 has some impact, but there is not a close.....


It's  a good thing that I am not a script writer - this movie would have fallen flat!


I must have been thinking about catching closing memories or thoughts by the addition of little frames and LOTS of lines for text......function over narration......hmmmmm.


A fun minibook, from cover to cover, and different than any of the others!  I would not have guessed that I would like the black background either to work on OR to visually look at later........very chalkboardish, however!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment