Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Cheap Pseudo Thrills

Nope - still NOT a fan of this neon pink background, but....almost through all of the images in the citrus/coffee minibook.  ( I know....you are NOT disappointed!) 

I do continue to enjoy comparing the two different sizes of these images almost side-by-side.  I still keep an eye out for mini stamps of this series of Holtz stamps if I am in a location that markets any of the Holtz product line (whether it is stamps, clings, stamp pads, inks, spritzers, effemeria, scrapbook memorabelia, etc.,) just on the freak chance I might spot a treasure.......OK....it give me an easy "shopping might find...high" in a retirement lull, but....it doesn't cost anything and it is an easy, although fleeting, rush.....

No comments:

Post a Comment