Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Nearing the Last Hurrah for Mini Coffee

These images make me think of the old school report card envelopes, both in color and almost...size.  It looks like I kind of fizzled out at the bitter end of yellow coffee minibook #2.  I imagine I had planed to go back and spiff up the final "hurrah" and...well....just didn't.



This half round pages to signal the beginning and end of the body of the pages continues to appeal to me for some reason.  It is very "three-ring binder-ish," but there must be something before my three ring binder days that make this a satisfying look...
It is time, however, to bid a fond farewell to the hot pink background and move on to new explorations.  There is a little compare and contrast to come, then..........something new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment