Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

OK Duplicate???

I think it is kind of fun to look at the pages of these books, side by side.  Although they were not created at the same time, they were created within a couple of months of one another, and, obviously, with the same stamps. 
These two page spreads have different text line placement, but the images follow the pattern of small on the left and medium on the right - fun to compare.
The same can be said for the comparisons of the two left hand pages  on the spreads below.
Looking at them now, it makes me wish I would have followed the pattern in the yellow with the blue - using the small capped cup image on the right hand side of the spread.  Since I made the blue minibook before the yello, ......that didn't happen.
In fact, I didn't reference the blue book prior to or during the construction of the yellow book.  I was working so hard not to make them look like one another that I missed an opportunity or two to capitalize on the best of the first! 
When using stamps, you might as well go for the duplicate........afterall, isn't that what a stamp iss.....hmmmmmmm......


No comments:

Post a Comment