Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The End of the Bike Tale

OMG, not even any lines to capture fleeting thoughts or closing remarks.....looks like the classic photo album page, doesn't it? 


I think this is the book I began to experiment with the addition of tags.  There are pros and cons to having these stray ribbons sticking outside the borders of the pages and even the cover boundaries.  With much use I think these will look rag-tag (literally) pretty quick, but it does create anticipatory set to entice the view inside the pages. 


I think I might experiment with bigger book pages and smaller attached tag envelopes some time in the future to see if I like the effect better if the tag AND ribbon are enclosed entirely inside the borders of the book cover....not sure that will make for a very functional tag, however - it might lose its' purpose! 

Still included the logo, however!  Awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment