Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

When to Call the Game for Rain?????

Many of the alcohol ink images I have seen are very colorful, but very blob-like.  Below is an example of that type of image.

I think this is an interesting color study, since the inks create a new color when they merge together, but I am such a concrete artist that this type of image is a challenge for me.  Even in the domain of '....make the best of what you've got....." this is quite a stretch.

Adding some details with black Micron give the forms some tangible space.  For the most part, I simply enhanced a ghost shape, overlap or outline, as it exists.

This is one of the few times that I am not thinking about ".....when to stop" and instead thinking about, "....when can I move on to the next piece???"  As you may have guessed, I did that fairly quickly!

By the way, if you are interested in a minimal investment to try some of these materials, check out craft store coupons this week - it might be the best opportunity we'll get for a while!  Yeah Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment