Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Oldie but Goodie!

Once again we have returned to the clean, sort and throw mode.  This time I dug into the sketchbook shelves and found a couple of fun sketches that I thought I would share. 

At some point in time, I jotted down some quotes that were inspiring, the did some quick sketches to go with them.  There are many, many references to the work environment in this picture, but I thought it was great fun.  I now find this sketching style very enjoyable when sitting in a lengthy, boring, or lengthy AND boring meeting.  The images can apply to the immediate environment OR can be of anything you happen to sketch.  Give it a try at your next meeting!  The key, of course, is taking along a sketch pad AND a pencil or two or black, fineline marker.  I have one friend who actually takes 5" X 7" unlined cards in a ziplock bag and a Pentel pocket pen filled with black, India ink.....she gets some fabulous sketches!!!! 

Whatever you try, I hope you fine meeting sketching very energizing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment