Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Friday, August 26, 2016

Citrus

It is day #2 of the Minnesota State Fair and the weather is absolutely perfect!  The high today is supposed to be 75 with a slight breeze.  The only thing that could make it even better is a little more breeze to keep those pesky insects on the move! 

Tomorrow is Sketch-Out #1, however it is supposed to rain.  Guess I will be keeping a close eye on the weather before making my plans.  I also need to make a trip to the printer to pick up a set of prints that they "forgot" to print from an order I placed three weeks ago AND picked up one week ago.  Frustrating! 
I am trying to decide if I should print some citrus images for note cards or not.   I've been trying to decide for a long time, so I guess I am not too encouraged to print any citrus, ah? 

No comments:

Post a Comment