Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

There's nothing like a great bike ride!!!

June 20 -

As far back as I can remember, riding a bicycle has been a wonderful thing.  I can still vividly remember my first "cruise" on a two-wheeler, without the training wheels down the sidewalk.   "Thump, thump, thump..."  at each crack dividing the sections;  music to my ears.  I had watched the big girls, Martha's older sisters, fly their Schwinns down that strip of sidewalk, all Spring....it was our turn!!!!

 If you haven't been on a bike ride for a while, strap on your helmet and take a ride down your street, bike path, or driveway - don't forget to check the air in your tires!!!

Strathmore mixed-media paper, painted with acrylic ink, stenciled, and stamped with purchased stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment