Foraging for a Meal

Foraging for a Meal
Foraging for a Meal at 30 below!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

"Here's to You....!"

I started my "Here's To You!" series with my favorite bar beverage - The Bloody Mary.  Since printing and framing the final hand-colored relief print AND the giclee card versions, I have had a request to get the series finished with other favorite beverages, such as Scotch on the Rocks.

"Here's to You!"  relief block inked with Ranger black ink. 
When meeting some friends just recently for a visit, I ordered a Bloody Mary and was delighted by the skewered stack of munch-ables poking out of the glass.  On a massive barbeque skewer was a green olive with red pimento (OK, that one is traditional,) a green hot pepper (a whole one,) a wedge of sausage, a block (yep....block about 1" x 1" x 1") of cheddar cheese and a quarter of a kosher dill pickle!  Slow crunching with all of that sodium, but......yummmmmm for the hardy stomach!!!!!!!  I sure couldn't do that very often, but it was great fun while we caught up during our visit!

Here's to You - relief proof #1 - Black Ranger ink on Strathmore 200 series printmaker paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment